|The Eiffel Tower; it happened to be right outside|
my window and sparkle every hour on the hour!
|The Bell in Notre Dame|
|The Catacombs! Yes, that is one of many walls of human bones....|
|Some of the lovely ladies I am sharing this experience with!|
Jane, Dani(elle), me, Anne, and Kami(Kambria)
|I. Love. Gelato. And all the other yummy desserts here!|
|A playground at Da Vinci's Home|
|High tide at a beach in France!|
|Mont St. Michel; the castle that the Tangled castle was based on!|
|At Normany Beaches. Definitely my favorite.|
|A Windmill Museum in the Netherlands|
|A square in Brussels (Belgium)|
1. There are SO many pastries. Everywhere. And they are ALL good.
2. The milk in France is especially sweet!
3. All the good looking men are in Belgium. It is the world's best kept secret!
4. Castles are huge! And they are filled with spiral staircases.
5. Normandy Beach is a must visit.
6. Everyone and their dog smokes! It is ridiculous.
7. The borders are open when traveling from France, Netherlands, and Belgium.
8. If you wash your clothes in the tub and hang them to dry, they will NEVER dry.
9. The countryside in France is absolutely gorgeous.
10. The Eiffel Tower sparkles every hour on the the hour for about 5 minutes.
More to come on my adventures in London!