Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Life>Your Life

Reason Number 1: My roommate is seriously the best. I get an ab workout every day with this girl. Here are a few quotes from her just tonight:

*Nicole: I'm going to steal your deodorant, and then say, "your secret is safe with me!"
(I have Secret deodorant, making this a "clean" and punny joke!)

*Lindsey: Goodnight Nickel!
Nicole: ... I just got the urge to say, "goodnight my beautiful muffin"
Lindsey:... Well then goodnight my gorgeous grape... and that's not a fat joke... unless you were calling me a muffin as a fat joke...
Nicole: Well, beautiful celery just doesn't have the same ring to it

Reason Number 2: I finally made chocolate covered strawberries this weekend, and they were absolutely amazing, with Kami and Dani!

Reason Number 3: Aside from my one class today, I only have class on Thursday this week!

Reason Number 4: After a very embarrassing (but funny) voicemail, I have some super awesome weekend plans!

Reason Number 5: I'm Lindsey Hanna. ;)

Need I say more? :)

1 comment: