Friday, March 8, 2013

Sometimes...



Sometimes I don't burn my grilled cheese sandwiches...


 Sometimes I go hiking with my Nicole in the snow and it looks like she isn't wearing any pants...


Sometimes Jeff joins us and we explore abandoned buildings


Sometimes we hike off the main trail and head up in the snow, and can't get down...


 Sometimes we have to sit on my jacket and scoot down the mountain....


Sometimes I get to bandage up people for a class...


Sometimes Nicole and Jared sit like a lot of the statues I saw in Europe...


Sometimes I think it is okay to use liquid soap in the dishwasher...


Sometimes I have to use bags, towels, bowls, hours, and google to fix it...


 And sometimes I get a letter that stops mid-sentence with no explanation...


...Okay so maybe these are all firsts and not sometimes... At least this didn't happen to me:


Oh wait... yes it did! Haha, happy weekend y'all! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment