Monday, September 30, 2013

I Would Rather...

I am a month into my last year of college, and my motivation is not really happening. I have loads of reading to finish before tomorrow, but there are so many things I would rather be doing right now.

I would rather...

  • go for a walk
  • watch a movie
  • talk
  • get on youtube
  • start a TV show
  • sleep
  • write a blog post
  • draw a picture
  • rent a puppy
  • play pool/ping pong
  • go grocery shopping
  • dye my hair
  • invent another language
  • have a dance party
  • go star gazing
  • paint a picture
  • watch grass grow
  • organize my clothes by color
  • go swimming
  • make something
  • hike a mountain
  • smell candles
  • do laundry
  • move to the Lake District in England
  • jump on a trampoline
Basically... I don't want to do my reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment