Monday, March 26, 2012

"If I Can Just Make It This Week..."

Every Sunday/Monday, I say, "if I can just make it through this week..", and so far, I have made it through every week! This semester has been a killer, especially school-wise! Tests, quizzes, presentations, projects, readings, assignments, study guides, review sessions, I've done it all! Yet, I still have 2 and a half more weeks of school, and one week of finals. But, within these next 4 weeks, I have so much to look forward to! For example, this weekend is General Conference, which I am so stoked for! I cannot wait to hear what these wonderful men and women leading our Church have to say! And, I get to actually attend the Saturday afternoon session at the Conference Center with Mandie for the first time ever! How cool is that?! Also, Easter is coming up! I know that it is not as exciting as it used to be as a child, with easter egg hunts, dying eggs, and a nice dinner. But the true meaning of Easter is still something worth getting excited over! Then, school ends! No more crazy class schedule, at least until 2013! Then, amidst finals week, it will be my 20th birthday! I am about to exit my teen years, which excites me and scares me a bit! It is going to be a good one! As a grand finale to the end of the semester, my Daddy is going to come and visit me! I haven't seen any of my family since Christmas break (aside from my sister and brother-in-law) and so having him come up to visit is going to be just splendid! Especially since we don't have to worry about school, we can spend all of our time doing fun things with no worries of classes, studying, or tests! I will be up here for Spring semester going to school, but come mid-June, Texas here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment