Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happily Ever Afters

I... love watching chick flicks. I watch at least one a week with roommates and friends, and I never tire of them, whether they are ones I have seen over and over or ones I am watching for the first time. They all follow roughly the same plot, where there is a girl with potential overcoming some very real trials in her life, when along comes that special guy. You all know what is going to happen, but still stress during the movie when they are not together and things are not working out, even when you KNOW things work out and they will be with that person that they are supposed to be with! I am a firm believer that happily ever afters do happen. At the right time, things will fall into place with the right guy. It may not be how we want or when we want, but it's going to happen! It will be stressful during the journey, with lots of questions, doubts, and thankfully hopes and dreams. But in the end, you know it's all going to work out for the best. My happily ever after is a work in progress. It's coming!  :) Find joy in the journey. Don't count the days, make the days count.

No comments:

Post a Comment