Monday, February 6, 2012

The Waiting Game

Isn't it funny how things rarely come when we want them to, and even how we want them to? I feel like my life is just a waiting game! I am waiting to hear back for becoming an EFY counselor. (Especially For Youth, and LDS church week long camp for youth!) I had an interview on Friday the 13th of January, but still no news! I would love to know if I got the job, to know if I need to go job hunting, stay in Provo, or head back to Texas! Just waiting! I also had an interview a week ago for a study abroad in Europe! I would travel through France, the Netherlands, Belgium, England, and Scotland! I would be gone from September to December, while finishing up my GE's and seeing the world! But, once again I haven't heard anything back. I have a very dear friend on a mission, who has been out for 6 months, and I have to wait for letters, which isn't too bad, because I know roughly when they are coming, but it is still a waiting game! But amidst all this waiting, things right now are going well! I am loving my classes, especially my drug abuse class. Drugs are so fascinating to me, and I get funny looks when I am walking past people while I am on the phone, expressing how much I love drugs! Oh well. :) Right now, I am living with some amazing girls in a nice apartment. No waiting there! They are such blessings in my life, and are my family here. Right now, I have so many things going for me. Yes, I may have to wait a bit to find out my plans for the rest of 2012, but for now, life is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment