Thursday, February 16, 2012

Peace and Blessin's

Alright y'all, this week has been pretty great, with so many good and exciting things happening, and I'm gonna share with you my top 8 blessings of the week! (note-I have had MANY more blessings than these, these are just some of the highlights!)
1. I got rejected from my dream job of being an EFY counselor. (Yes, this is a blessing, because now I can go home for the summer!)
2. My dear roommate Christina scratched my back (which is probably my favorite thing in the world!) while we watched this, which is JUST what I needed to hear!
3. I got a wonderfully inspiring letter from my grandparents for Valentine's Day!
4. My family sent me a package of chocolates and medicine and some really stellar poems for Valentine's Day!
5. Levi took me to play tennis AND get hot chocolate, which was way fun (even if my win wasn't valid) and it was the best hot chocolate I've ever had!
6. Kristin and I made a delicious pasta that has lasted us almost half a week, but cooking with Kristin (or just being in her presence) in general is a blessing!
7. There have been some pretty warm days lately, at least as far as Utah goes!
8. And now for the grand finale... I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM!!!! Yes folks, it's true! I will be leaving the country on September 15, and won't be back till December 14th! It's going to be scary, and I'm going to leave some people/things behind I wish I could take with me, but it will totally be worth it! Going to Europe baby!!!

Peace and Blessin's!!! :)

(And as a bonus blessing for my family, my little sister won the district spelling bee yesterday, and will be competing in regionals the first weekend in March!)

1 comment:

  1. Love you Lindsey! You are amazing! You are going to have sooo much fun next year~!!!

    ReplyDelete