I have been home for almost 3 weeks now, and let me tell you, the Hanna home is the place to be! The latest festivities have included:
1. A picnic at a park where we were entertained by a cop windexing his entire car.
2. Racing in laundry baskets down the stairs.
3. Some pretty hysterical dance parties to some very catchy songs late at night.
4. Training the pugs to play dead.
5. Half of us going to Japan, while the other half stayed and manned the house.
6. Rootbeer floats and smoothies while playing board/card games.
7. Mysteriously missing toothbrushes.
8. Awesome jam sessions with piano, guitars, and loud singing.
9. Quotes by Elliot that have left me doubled over in laughter,
10.Getting chased by cops through backyards and down alleyways because of a misunderstanding!
Oh, and did I mention half of these are false? :)