Tuesday, June 18, 2013

M.L.I.A.

Today I was up in my room reading, and I felt like I should go read outside by the pool, so I did! I was sitting there reading for about a half hour, and I started to hear tiny splashes in the pool. By about the fourth episode of little splashes, I finally got up to see what it was, and there was a bird that couldn't fly in the pool! Luckily it was by the stairs, so I rolled up my jean shorts and got in and started reaching for the bird. Naturally, the bird was terrified and started flapping away into the middle of the pool, so of course I just had to get in (in my regular clothes) and save this little guy! I got him out safe and sound, and as I was standing there dripping by the side of the pool, I realized I couldn't go inside and drip all over the clean floors! So, I went to the little pool bathroom, took off my clothes, and wrapped myself in a little towel and went inside. Upon entering the house, I hear the doorbell ring, and then the voices of the Elders from our church. Panicking, I hid in the pantry until they left. Then I went upstairs, put on clothes, and continued reading. I saved a life today!

Yep. My life is average.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh. I just laughed out loud. A lot. And now i'm laughing in my head a whoooole lot more. That is one of the best stories i've ever heard and the best part is I can seriously just picture you doing the whole thing ahahahahaha realizing you just have to gett in the pool with all your clothes on and just doing it out there all by yourself. Oh my goodness. When we are in heaven and you are watching your life video, please invite me to this part. I'll bring the popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha it would have made almost as good of a video as the macaroni tripping experience huh? hahah I am laughing just imagining your reaction. I love you :)

      Delete
  2. Bahahahahah YES. Oh man, thats another one I CANT WAIT to sit down with some snacks and watch. And then rewind and watch again. And then again. Ohhh man. That is going to be one AWESOME movie :) Love you back girl!

    ReplyDelete